Whales Tale Day Cruise
Your journey begins from Port Denarau boarding at 9:50am, greeted with a warm smile and a glass of Champagne in hand. Find a seat in the dining area to enjoy your continental breakfast as the ship sets sail.
Retire to the open deck with your coffee or juice listening to the commentary and taking in the beautiful scenery on your way to Schooner Island which is exclusively your ships for the day.
Here at the Island your adventure begins with a Kava Ceremony, followed by snorkeling the reef. As well as exploring the reef by glass bottom boat or for a little extra money, motor assisted scuba diving. This adventuring will surely work up your appetite, come back ashore to find your delightful lunch be served.
The afternoon is yours for fishing, beach volleyball, kayaking, swimming or just soaking up the sun with a refreshing drink and for a little extra money for a massage.
As the day draws to a close, you will board the ship and set sail for home. Lost in thought of the Fijian Island culture enhanced with the onboard entertainment. Eat, drink and perhaps even take the wheel. If it is your special occasion the forewarned crew will celebrate with a cake baked fresh during the cruise. Disembarking approx. 5pm at Port Denarau to take your connecting transport to the airport or Hotel.
- Visit a private & Exclusive uninhabited "schooner" island paradise
- Sail by 4 additional islands namely Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty & Treasure
- Pick up from Hotel (Nadi or Denarau hotels)
- Departs Port Denarau: 10am
- Returns Port Denarau: 5pm
- Drop off to Hotel
- Return transfer (Nadi and Denarau hotels)
- Champagne continental breakfast on departure
- Gourmet buffet lunch on island
- Snorkel gear
- Beverages (soft drinks, beeer & wine)
Days of Operation
What To Bring
- Appropriate Shoes
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Cash for optional purchases on the island